- Can I apply to a Dutch taught bachelor’s programme without knowledge of the Dutch language?
- Do I need to submit proof of proficiency in English and Dutch for language bachelor’s?
- Can I take my English proficiency test upon arrival in the Netherlands?
- Can I be exempted from having to submit proof of proficiency in English?
- My previous education was in English. Do I still have to take a language test?
- Can I send in my English Proficiency Test later?
- What is Leiden University’s institution code for TOEFL?
- What if my TOEFL or IELTS score is below the required minimum score?
- What are the language requirements for master’s programmes?