- I have a functional handicap and I would like to get additional coaching. Who should I contact?
- I have a functional handicap and I am experiencing delays in my study. Do I qualify for an extra study grant?
- I have a functional handicap and I require additional learning facilities such as additional examination time. What should I do?
- I did not meet my BSA but I may have a functional disability. Can I get an expert statement?
- I think I might suffer from dyslexia. Where can I have myself tested?
- I suffer from dyscalculia. Which courses might potentially be problematic and what facilities can I make use of?
- I am experiencing study delay due to health/psychological problems and as a result I have not yet completed my study programme even though my performance-related scholarship is coming to an end. Is there something I can do about this?
- What happens to my performance-related scholarship if I can no longer continue studying due to a chronic illness or a functional disorder?
- I recently graduated, I suffer from a functional handicap and I am looking for work. Can I get some help?