Board of Examiners
- I am of the opinion that I have been treated improperly by the University. Can I take action?
- How long will it take the Board of Examiners to reach a decision regarding my request?
- If I fail to meet the BSA norm, will I have to leave Leiden?
- Does an internship have to be approved beforehand by the department?
- What can I do if I am in danger of being given a negative study advice?
- If I only fail one component of the BSA, and I pass everything else, will I still have to end my study programme?
- I am only missing one course to complete my Bachelor’s/Master’s programme. Can I do an additional resit in order to complete my degree programme this year?
- How do I file an objection?