Study delay (8)
- I would like to consult with someone regarding some disappointing study results and how to best deal with this situation. Who should I contact about this?
- Can the student/psychological counsellor issue a statement for me (addressed to the Graduation Fund) in relation to my study delay?
- I am experiencing study delay due to health/psychological problems and as a result I have not yet completed my study programme even though my performance-related scholarship is coming to an end. Is there something I can do about this?
- I am paying a high institutional tuition fee rate, but I am experiencing study delay due to health reasons. Can I get a refund for part of the tuition fees?
- What is the Graduation Fund and how do I qualify for it?
- I was ill during exam week. Can I now do an additional resit?
- I practise top-level sports and I cannot always meet the requirements of my study programme. Who should I contact to find a solution to this problem?
- Will I accumulate much study delay if I study abroad?