Who should I apply to for Board membership months related to the Lustrum or to other activities requiring support?

For additional support for activities, a study association can lay claim to the so-called A, B or C budget. To do so, you should submit an application to the Chairman of the Leiden Assessors Committee (LAssO). You can look on the website of LAssO for precise information regarding the conditions and the manner in which you should submit your application. Applications can be handed in to PKvV in order to be eligible for the Exceptional Activities Fund.