Who can I contact about issues concerning housing arranged via the university?

You can contact DUWO for:

  • General maintenance requests
  • Issues with washing machines or dryers
  • Accommodation that has been left dirty or damaged by previous tenants

You can contact the Housing Office for:

  • Contract issues
  • Payment issues or enquiries

You can contact a Residence Assistant (Leiden and Oegstgeest housing only) for:

  • Assistance and advice on settling in
  • Support in personal and practical matters
  • Information on social and welcome activities