What should I do if a Board member of a study association or faculty body is abroad?

If a Board member is abroad, the application can still proceed. The chairman should ensure that the Board member is sent the form by e-mail, together with the chairman’s statement. These can then be filled in, signed, scanned and sent back to the chairman by e-mail. A DUO statement can either be obtained from Mijn DUO via DigiD, or it can be handed in later. Note: handing the DUO statement in later also means that the allowance will be paid out later!