What is the Orientation Year for Graduates?

The Orientation Year is intended for graduates of well-ranked Dutch universities who require a residence permit to reside in the Netherlands. You can apply for an Orientation Year up to three years after graduating from your Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD programme. As a holder of an Orientation Year residence permit you can reside in the Netherlands for up to one year, seek employment and work. No additional work permit is required.

If you would like further information please drop by during our Visa & Residence Permit Consulting Hours at Plexus Student Centre.