What happens to my performance-related scholarship if I can no longer continue studying due to a chronic illness or a functional disorder?

If the illness or disorder predated your enrolment in the programme, or if it increased in severity during your study programme, you can apply to DUO to convert your performance-related scholarship into a gift. This request should be submitted to DUO via the student counsellor.