What can I do if I am in danger of being given a negative study advice?

Contact your lecturer mentor, your tutor and/or the study adviser of your study programme or the Student Counsellor. Discuss with them whether there are facilities, institutions or persons that can help to minimise your study delay, or that can help to limit its consequences as much as possible. If you have accumulated study delay as a result of personal circumstances such as illness or exceptional family circumstances, you can ask the Board of Examiners of your study programme to take this into account when issuing the study advice.