I am not able to log in. What should I do?
There are several reasons why you may not be able to log in:
- You haven’t yet received a user name and/or password. Request an account.
- You have forgotten your user name and/or password. Request them again.
- Your account has not yet been activated. Activate your account.
- Your password has expired. Reset your password.
- Your ULCN account is no longer active. You can only access uSis and Blackboard using your ULCN account up to 60 days after your student registration has been cancelled.
If you know your user name and password, keep the following points in mind:
- You must log in with your user name, not your uMail address.
- Use lower case letters to enter your user name, not capital letters (e.g. s1234567).
- Make sure you haven’t accidentally put CAPS LOCK on.
If you still can’t log in, do the following:
- Change the language on the log-in page, from Dutch to English or vice versa, and try again.
- If you can log into one application but not another, the issue concerns the application and not your account. Contact the ISSC Helpdesk.
- If none of the above-mentioned tips work contact the ISSC helpdesk.