My previous education was in English. Do I still have to take a language test?

For admission to all our English-taught degree programmes and the majority of our Dutch-taught degree programmes proof of English language proficiency is required. You will only be exempted from submitting an English language test result if you successfully completed your high school or university education in a native English speaking country, or if you have obtained an English-taught International Baccalaureate diploma.