My house has been broken into and I no longer feel safe at home. I can no longer concentrate on my studies. Where can I go for help?

The student psychologists and/or your own GP can help you find the right help for coping with this experience. If it looks as if you might be falling behind in your studies read up on study skills and how to improve your concentration, or discuss adaptations to your study plan with your study advisor.