Must I request permission for how I choose to fill my electives space?

As a Leiden student, you do not need to request permission if you want to use your electives space to do a complete (30 EC) minor at Leiden University, TU Delft or the Erasmus University Rotterdam. For all other ways of filling your elective space, advance permission is required from your study programme’s Board of Examiners.

You can find more information in the e-prospectus or your programme’s Course and Examination Regulations. You can also ask your study advisor for assistance.