I’ve been placed on a minor at TU Delft or EUR. What must I now arrange?

In order to do a minor at an LDE university other than your home university, you must be registered as a student on a Bachelor’s programme at your home university before 1 September. If a student does not have an active student registration at his/her home university as of 1 September, he/she will be removed from the minor.

TU Delft:
Immediately after registration in Studielink, you must upload a passport photo for your TU Delft campus card via e-service.tudelft.nl. You can log in with your NetID, which is sent to you automatically after your registration in Studielink.

Erasmus University Rotterdam:
You will receive an email requesting you to upload a passport photo in order to complete your enrolment as a guest student at EUR. Make sure that you upload your passport photo before 1 September. You cannot be registered without a passport photo.