I would like to consult with someone regarding some disappointing study results and how to best deal with this situation. Who should I contact about this?

Within your department, you can request an interview with your tutor or study advisor to discuss the factors responsible for your disappointing study results. Reviewing your exams can provide you with insights into what is expected of you. You might want to complete the SMART questionnaire in order to find out what your stronger and weaker points are in terms of study habits. Workshops can also be helpful. If the results remain unsatisfactory, you might want to drop by during the open office hours of the student psychologists.