I want an additional resit, an exemption, a substitute assignment, etc. How should I go about it?

Write a request to the Board of Examiners of your study programme. Make sure your request is well substantiated. If you are requesting the use of a facility on the basis of your personal circumstances include evidence to support your case. Do not forget to include the date and your personal details, and to sign your request. We advise you to submit your request via your study advisor/study coordinator.