I suffer from stress symptoms. Where can I find help?

This is something the student psychologists can help you with. You can contact them via their open consulation hours. You may also choose to directly consult your GP about your symptoms.

The University also offers personal development workshops that cover issues such as stress management and relaxation. These may also be of some help.