I study at another institution in the Netherlands, but would like to follow some courses at Leiden University. Is this possible and how should I go about it?

If you are studying elsewhere, but want to follow one or more courses at Leiden University, you can submit a guest student registration form. Your own study advisor (from the institution where you are registered), and a lecturer/study advisor from the programme who’s course you want to follow, must also grant permission by completing a section on the guest student registration form. Your form must be accompanied by an original BBC (proof of tuition fee payment), which you can obtain from the Student Administration department of your own university.

You can find a guest student registration form on our 'Student (re)registration' webpage.

Note: other procedures are in place for students of TU Delft and the Erasmus University Rotterdam who want to follow a Minor in Leiden. See our Minors web information.