I practise top-level sports and I cannot always meet the requirements of my study programme. Who should I contact to find a solution to this problem?

If you involved in top-level sports and you have an NOC*NSF-stats A, B, High Potential or NTW, you should make an appointment with the student counsellor, Mr. Melchers. Together with the student counsellor, you can consider the potential stumbling blocks of combining top-level sports and studying at the University, and how they can be resolved. If your top-level sports activities result in a study delay in the grant phase of your study grant, you might qualify for a financial contribution from the University Graduation Fund. You can make an appointment to discuss this with Mr. Melchers (071 527 80 26 / 80 25).