I have been given a negative binding study advice, but it contains an administrative error. Is there anything I can do about this?

If in your opinion an administrative error has been made, you should contact the student administration or the study adviser of your study programme. Discuss the situation and find out whether the department agrees with your opinion that a mistake has been made. Ask the department to issue a new decision and hand it in to the Front Office of the Student Affairs Department at the Plexus Student Centre. If this does not quickly lead to the desired result, you can appeal against the decision via the Examination Appeals Board (CBE).