I have a functional handicap and I would like to get additional coaching. Who should I contact?

That depends on the nature of your problem. If you require advice/coaching on studying with a functional handicap in general, you should make an appointment with one of the staff members of the Fenestra Disability Centre. They can help you with such things as planning. You can also agree with them on a number of progress interviews. You can also get help from your study advisor, lecturers, the student counsellors, career advisers or sometimes a buddy (particularly relevant for students with an autistic spectrum disorder).