I have a functional handicap and I am experiencing delays in my study. Do I qualify for an extra study grant?

If during the grant phase of the study grant you accumulate eight months or more of study delay, you can apply for an additional year of study grant and public transport card (OV-kaart) at DUO. Your application must be signed by one of the Student Counsellors at Fenestra Disability Centre. If the study delay is shorter than eight months, then instead of an additional year of study grant you can sometimes receive an allowance from the university's regulations on financial support for students. It may also be possible to extend the diploma period or to submit a request to have the study grant you already received changed from a loan to a gift despite the fact that you will not complete your final examination.