I feel sad because my parents live abroad and I don’t see them very often. It prevents me from getting on with my studies. What can I do?

If you feel depressed because your parents are abroad or because you are homesick you can consult a student psychologist for support in this matter.

You can read about how to cope with homesickness on our studietips website (in Dutch).

Joining in social activities with other students, or becoming a member of a club or association may also help to lift your spirits.