I enrolled for the wrong study programme in Studielink. What should I do now?

You should cancel your previous enrolment and enrol again, this time for the correct programme (see admission decision). Enrolment in Studielink is compulsory for most degree programmes at Leiden University. If you encounter problems when enrolling in Studielink please contact the Student Affairs Front Office.