I am paying a high institutional tuition fee rate, but I am experiencing study delay due to health reasons. Can I get a refund for part of the tuition fees?

Refund of tuition fees is only possible if you have officially terminated your enrolment. You can terminate your enrolment via Studielink, but not retroactively (no matter how recent the period in question is). What is possible, however, is to obtain a tuition fee discount for the duration of your study delay, up to a maximum of six months, in the course of your next year of enrolment - under certain conditions. For more information, please contact the student counsellors.