I am experiencing study delay due to health/psychological problems and as a result I have not yet completed my study programme even though my performance-related scholarship is coming to an end. Is there something I can do about this?

If you suffer from a long-term functional handicap or a chronic illness you can apply to DUO for an additional year of study grant and a 5-year extension of the diploma deadline. This means discussing and organising certain matters in consultation with the student counsellor. If you are encountering study delays due to illness or family circumstances you may be eligible for extra assistance through the university's regulations on financial support for students. Certain conditions must be met in order to be eligible for this support, the most important of which is that you register your study delay via your study advisor and that you are still the recipient of a performance-related scholarship during the relevant period.