I am about to graduate. What arrangements do I need to make?

Faculties have different rules and procedures in this respect. Refer to the faculty and programme specific information on the Student website. There are administrative procedures for applying for a Bachelor’s or a Master’s diploma. These tend to take at least a month, sometimes longer.

If you gradaute midway through the acaedmic year, make sure to cancel your student registration. You may then be entitled to a partial tuition fee refund.

Note that once you graduate, you must cancel your DUWO student finance and travel pass right away - if applicable.