I am a non-degree student. Do I need a LU card?

If you are a non-degree student, for example a contract, HOVO, à la carte or Study Abroad student, you do still need a LU card. Your LU card is your university ID card and is required for activities such as borrowing library books and accessing certain buildings. The LU card application procedure is the same for all students.