How do I find a room in Leiden or The Hague?

There are several different ways of looking for a room.

  • You can try finding housing yourself. For advice and tips please visit our 'Finding housing yourself' webpage.
  • If you are an international (Non-Dutch) bachelor's, master's, study abroad or exchange student, you can ask Leiden University Housing Office to arrange accommodation for you.
  • If you are a PhD student, guest researcher, or guest lecturer, our Service Centre for International Staff can assist you to find housing in Leiden or The Hague.