How do I communicate a change of address?

You can change your correspondence address and personal details in Studielink, under ‘My details’. If you are not registered in Studielink, or are an alumni/alumna, you can instead update your address at the Student Affairs Front Office, in person or via the contact form.

We will be notified of the address at which you are officially registered in the Dutch Municipal Register (GBA) by the Municipal Records Administration. You can change your address in the GBA at your local Dutch town hall.

Note that if you are requesting Dutch student finance you must make sure that the address you provide to DUO is the same as your GBA address. This information is used to determine whether you are a student 'living at home' or a student 'living away from home'.