How can I pay tuition fees?
There are a number of ways to pay tuition fees if you want to register as a student:
- Digital direct debit authorisation (via Studielink)
- Payment via invoice sent to student
- Transfer of tuition fees in one lump sum
- Payment of tuition fees in one lump sum by debit card (PIN) at the Student Affairs Front Office (not payment by credit card)
- Payment via invoice sent to employer
- Submitting a ‘Proof of Tuition Fee Payment’ (or BBC in Dutch)
The methods available to you are determined by your situation and your study programme. Depending on your method of payment you can choose to pay in one lump sum or in installments. More information can be found on our website.