How can I get a tuition fee refund once I have requested termination of my student registration?

Once you end your student registration (enrolment) via Studielink you will automatically be refunded one-twelfth of the tuition fee for each month that you are not registered. If you are registered on more than one programme you will only get a refund if you terminate your registration on all programmes.

Please note that if you end your student registration later than 31 May you will not be entitled to a tuition fee refund.

If you are following a non-government funded study programme you must instead request de-registration by way of a 'termination of registration form'.