Does the university offer housing for families?

The university can only provide PhD/Postdocs students, who are staying for one year or longer, with family accommodation. Students staying for one or two semesters can apply only for one or two person accommodation. Please note that the two person accommodation is only avaiable to students bringing a partner/family member.