Do I need to register with studielink?

Studielink registration is required for students who will follow a Bachelor or Master degree programme, with the exception of students following a non government subsidised master’s programmes.
Studielink registration is not required for exchange, study abroad or short/summer course students.

Leiden University’s non-government subsidised degree programmes are the MScs in Cyber Security and International Relations & Diplomacy, and all Master of Laws Advanced Studies programmes.