Can the student/psychological counsellor issue a statement for my BSA in relation to a study delay?

The student/psychological counsellors only issue statements for students whom they are currently treating or whom they have treated in the past. In consultation with you, the student counsellor will consider whether a statement can be issued in your specific situation.