Can the student/psychological counsellor issue a statement for me (addressed to the Graduation Fund) in relation to my study delay?

The student counsellors and psychologists only issue statements for students whom they are currently treating or whom they have treated in the past. If you fall into one of these categories, the counsellor will decide in consultation with you whether such a statement can be issued in your specific situation.