Can I move to different university accommodation?

If you are staying for more than one semester, you can apply to move to a different location via the Housing Office by submitting a 'moving form'. You will then be put on a moving waiting list and will be allocated another room for your second semester. Note that a moving fee applies.

More information can be found on our 'Contracts, policies and procedures' webpage.