As a Chinese student wanting to study at Leiden University do I need a Nuffic certificate?

If you are a Chinese student and want to register as a student on an English-taught programme at a Dutch higher education institution you need to apply for a Nuffic Certificate. More information can be found on the Study in Holland website - see link below.