A third party will be paying my tuition fees. How should I arrange this?

You can arrange the payment by means of a digital order, but this is only possible if the third party in question has a Dutch bank account number and a DigiD (personal identity code). If you have a Dutch bank account number, but you do not wish to pay by digital order or if there is no Dutch bank account number, you can have the third party transfer the entire tuition fees sum. This cannot be done in instalments, so the entire amount must be transferred at once. Your student number should always be mentioned.