A relative of mine has psychiatric problems, which causes me a lot of stress. I can see that this is having a terrible effect on me. Can you help me?

This is something the student psychologists can help you with. You can contact them via their open consultation hours. You may also choose to consult your GP about your symptoms. Many mental health organisations have support groups for children of parents with psychiatric problems and they provide information for coping with relatives with psychiatric problems. If this problem prevents you from functioning well in your studies make sure you inform your study advisor of the fact as soon as possible.