- A close relative/dear friend recently passed away and this has resulted in accumulating study delays. What can I do?
- One of my parents is gravely ill: I have to help them and this is leading to study delays. What can I do about this?
- I often have to go to the hospital with my parent(s), to act as a translator. This is time-consuming and worrisome. What can I do about it?
- My parents are getting divorced and this has a negative impact on my studies. What shall I do?
- My parents are getting divorced. I think of nothing else all day long. Is there someone I can talk to about this?
- I feel sad because my parents live abroad and I don’t see them very often. It prevents me from getting on with my studies. What can I do?
- A relative of mine has psychiatric problems, which causes me a lot of stress. I can see that this is having a terrible effect on me. Can you help me?
- A close relative has recently passed away and I can no longer concentrate on my studies. How can I learn to cope with my grief and resume my studies?
- I do not get along with my mother/father. How can I distance myself from her/his behaviour?