- One of my parents is gravely ill: I have to help them and this is leading to study delays. What can I do about this?
- My parents are getting divorced and this has a negative impact on my studies. What shall I do?
- I often have to go to the hospital with my parent(s), to act as a translator. This is time-consuming and worrisome. What can I do about it?
- A close relative/dear friend recently passed away and this has resulted in accumulating study delays. What can I do?
- I have to go abroad due to family circumstances. This means I will have to miss examinations and it will cause study delay. What should I do?