Choices during your study
- I would like to switch from my current study programme to another study programme. How should I go about it?
- How and when can I register for a minor?
- When do I have to decide which specialisation to follow in my study programme?
- Electives space – how much do I have and how can I fill it?
- I would like to temporarily end my studies to take a sabbatical year. Is this a wise decision?
- I do not find the study programme very challenging. Should I proceed nevertheless?
- I do not like my current study programme. What should I do?
- Must I request permission for how I choose to fill my electives space?
- What if I don’t complete my minor?