Study progress/Binding Study Advice (BSA)
- Do you have to pass all the first year subjects within one year?
- Can the student/psychological counsellor issue a statement for my BSA in relation to a study delay?
- Is there a compensation scheme or do I have to pass all my first-year courses in the first year (BSA)?
- If I fail to meet the BSA norm, will I have to leave Leiden?
- As a guest student, do I have to take the binding study advice into account?
- What can I do if I am in danger of being given a negative study advice?
- If I only fail one component of the BSA, and I pass everything else, will I still have to end my study programme?
- I have been given a negative binding study advice, but it contains an administrative error. Is there anything I can do about this?